Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rule Breaking

There are many rules in the video field. They are very confusing though. Every time a professor or professional talks about a rule, they end the sentence with "But you can break it if you have a good enough reason." Anyway, I decided to break the 180 degree rule. I wanted to break it with a reason though. I broke it with no reason at first, and it just made the video look confusing. When I came up with the reason to break it, it made since however. If you ever need a scene where you have a split personality character in it, this rule break would make since. I filmed my little brother having an argument with his second personality, and with the rule broken, it made sense! Pretty cool. Unfortunately, I have not had any chance to edit/upload the video. This semester is my busiest semester yet. Anyway, that is the rule I broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment