Sunday, January 30, 2011

What I saw project. (Closed my eyes and saw my eyelids)

So for this assignment I couldn't really choose what particular item I wanted to bring to life. I ended going with the first one on the list and kind of changed it alot. I started making literally the insides of eyelids, then I thought to myself, is that really creative? SO I kind of went more of of a metaphor. What do you see when you close your eyes? DO you see happiness? despair? anger? fear? Do you see anything at all? or is it all just thoughts and random pieces of a world? Anyway, I closed my eyes and though up a scene. It is a little weird and creepy, but I visualized it the best that I could. I love the thought of an alternate reality. So I kind of created this artificial looking scene. Tell me what you think, if you think its awesome, great, if you think it sucks, then whatever haha.








"When I Close My Eyes"

When you close yours, what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment